1. To promote the sport of western riding and increase the number of riders.
2. To provide coaching and riding opportunities for local riders.
3. To provide clinics and shows for all levels of rider in a supportive and unintimidating atmosphere.
4. To provide social and non riding events such as demonstrations, lectures, etc.
5. To provide regular communication with its members via website, email correspondence and Facebook.
6. To publicise the sport through press and other organisations.
7. To affiliate to British Reining as the member body of the British Equestrian Federation.